Le Chronographe Replique II
A replica model of an old manual winding chronograph of NIVREL!
* Excl. VAT excl. Shipping
At the beginning of the 1990ies, NIVREL presented a replica model (Ref. N 515.001) of an old manual winding chronograph from the 1940ies. It was limited to 100 pieces and sold out immediately. Today, the watch is a high regarded object for collectors. In 2009 some 15 years after the introduction of the first replica model NIVREL presented a second model of this kind. The NIVREL Chronographe Replique II is available in two different versions. Both are in a unique way an hommage to two different NIVREL chronographs from the 1950ies. The original watches had been equipped with a mechanical winding chronograph movement calibre Landeron 47. The replica models also feature a mechanical winding chronograph movement calibre Landeron 248. This movement is from the same product family that was built from 1933 until 1970. The movement measures 13.75, has 17 jewels, a power reserve of 43 hours, and an oscillation of 18.000 A/h. The follow-up model of the original Landeron 47 has been beautifully refurbished by NIVREL, featuring details such as blued screws and gold-plated bridges.
The technical facts of the watch:
- Hand-wound chronograph movement calibre Landeron 248
- Some bridges gold-plated, flame-blued screws
- Swiss Made
- Functions: Indication of hours, minutes, small second and chronograph with extraordinary 45-minutes-counter
- Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Height: 12,6 mm
- Glass: Sapphire crystal
- Case back: Screwed case back with sapphire crystal
- Art: Black dial
- Numerals: Arabic numbers in Superluminova
- Hands: Steel hands with Superluminova
- Material: Leather strap with croco pattern
- Color: Black
- Width: 20 mm
- Buckle: Deployment buckle
- Limited to 50 pieces only!
|Model||N 585.001 CASES|